Membership in NEICRA provides you the ability to network with your peers in the New England-area ice cream world. Whether swapping ideas face to face at one of our annual gatherings, or reading our communications through our website or our tri-annual newsletter, you'll always have access to others facing similar challenges to those you encounter in running your business.
In addition, here are some of the tangible benefits that your $120 annual membership in NEICRA will bring:
- Get Answers! Our members have a wealth of knowledge. Whatever problem or issue you encounter, it's very likely that our members have been there / done that, and that they'll share their experience with you as a fellow NEICRA member.
- Website Member Locator Listing - Our website shows the store location of all members. Having your shop listed on this valuable resource will increase its visibility to potential customers.
- Network with others - Join fellow NEICRA members at our two annual association gatherings: Our Fall Convention and our Winter Meeting. You'll meet with others who share your passion for all things ice cream, and have the opportunity to learn new things, socialize/network, and get motivated to make your business better than ever!
- The Scoop - On a tri-annual basis, you'll receive The Scoop, NEICRA's official newsletter. In it you'll find up-to-date information on happenings within the industry and how they'll affect you, as well as timely articles from industry veterans on ways to improve your business. Our publication keeps its finger on the pulse of legislation of interest to all of us, as well as passing on helpful ideas and trends within the industry.
- Dick Warren Scholarship - Each year at our annual convention, NEICRA awards scholarships to college-bound employees of our association members. As a member, your employees will be eligible to apply for one of these awards.
- Tour Other Ice Cream Shops and see how they do things: store layout, techniques, Q&A sessions, etc. A frequent event at our Fall Convention is our bus tour to view local members' shops, where the owners open their doors and invite you in to see their establishments. (Occasionally throughout the year, various members offer similar opportunities to other NEICRA members on a less formal basis.)